• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Currency Violates Law

36 posts in this topic

Chris, I like your idea a lot! But what about the smelling-impaired? Seriously, though, what do you think your wallet would start to smell like after you carried a couple hundred small bills over a month or two? Probably a lot like my garbage can. Maybe in November we can have Thanksgiving-themed scented money: Roasted Turkey, stuffing, cranberry, beer... 27_laughing.gif

Smelling- impaired?

Handicapped person: "Excuse me sir, could you tell me the denomination of this note? I'm smelling-impaired."

Response: "Blind and smelling-impaired, huh?"

Handicapped person: "Oh, you mean you can tell by looking at it?"

DUH!

Don't worry, if your wallet smelled like that, you wouldn't have to worry about pickpockets.

Chris

Look. I am sympathetic to the handicapped. Heck, I cannot read without glasses!

BUT. Soon, if these radical Judges keep going, you will be breaking the law if you do not hire a blind person to drive a school bus....

I mean, we need to get real in this country....

MM sign-rantpost.gif

There is a reason the folks at the Collector's Society closed the politics board. Maybe we need to keep these political views out of the discussions!

Scott 893naughty-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

if these radical Judges keep going, you will be breaking the law if you do not hire a blind person to drive a school bus....
I believe the correct term is Activist Judges wink.gif

No, I meant RADICAL. Activist to me seems to favor the democratic view. I am talking about BOTH parties ignorance to real life. They both go too far either way.

I also resent Scott saying my posts are political. I cannot stand EITHER party. They are all a bunch of crooks in my book.

Now, I still challenge someone to tell me how a blind person can drive a schoolbus! The point I was trying to make is that no matter how hard you try to legislate a problem, sometimes it will not go away. I was actually trying to say that changing paper money size (which was the topic) will NOT cover all handicapped issues.

I will be a little blunt here. I have some good friends who have a downs kid that is now 19 years old. No matter WHAT law they make, this kid will NEVER be able to do normal things. His case is worse that some, but even though he is not blind, he will NEVER be able to tell from a 5 or 10 dollar bill, no matter what size. NOW, what will this judge do about HIS case? See my point?

MM yeahok.gif

if these radical Judges keep going, you will be breaking the law if you do not hire a blind person to drive a school bus....
I believe the correct term is Activist Judges wink.gif

No, I meant RADICAL. Activist to me seems to favor the democratic view. I am talking about BOTH parties ignorance to real life. They both go too far either way.

I also resent Scott saying my posts are political. I cannot stand EITHER party. They are all a bunch of crooks in my book.

Now, I still challenge someone to tell me how a blind person can drive a schoolbus! The point I was trying to make is that no matter how hard you try to legislate a problem, sometimes it will not go away. I was actually trying to say that changing paper money size (which was the topic) will NOT cover all handicapped issues.

I will be a little blunt here. I have some good friends who have a downs kid that is now 19 years old. No matter WHAT law they make, this kid will NEVER be able to do normal things. His case is worse that some, but even though he is not blind, he will NEVER be able to tell from a 5 or 10 dollar bill, no matter what size. NOW, what will this judge do about HIS case? See my point?

MM yeahok.gif

Excellent points and post.