• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2006 1O/Z PROOF EAGLE

4 posts in this topic

Need to sell paid $885.00 never out of holder keep in safe perfect.Would like to break even

Will pay shipping and ins.Located in AZ can't take cc money order or cert check or cash

You might consider a couple of things about this transaction John. You haven't described the coin sufficiently. You haven't even included a grade or photo. You're not accepting credit cards, which eliminates virtually all safety that a buyer could gain in this transaction, other than to meet you somewhere and physically exchange the goods for the money. If you want to do online business at this dollar level, you need to take a little while longer to think through how you're doing it.

This isn't a classified ad in a newspaper. You're not charged by the word. Take a while and elaborate!

Let me trye this again from my United States Mint order placed 2/22/06 order#21145831-001 item Z61 2006 American Eagle Gold 1 O/Z bin OZ61

Now sold out this is the 1OZ Eagle proof coin it has the W mint mark which i think they all do.It's just the way it came from the mint.I will try to get some pictures but my photo's will not do this coin justice.Should grade min pf69 if not 70.I do have paypal but have never sold anything with it just purchases.Would take paypal

and i will check into it.Right now I find myself coin poor hate to have to sell any of my coins

but need the money.Was going to send it in for grading have the 5 free coupons but not the time.