• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I a coin doctor?

146 posts in this topic

Have you guys noticed how few young people come to this forum lately? Could it be their parents will not let them?

Please take the hint. No need for the language frown.gif

Have you guys noticed how few young people come to this forum lately? Could it be their parents will not let them?

Coin collecting is a hobby for old farts. poke2.gifmakepoint.gif

Good thing I am an old fart. thumbsup2.gif As a newbie, the sharks would have eaten me and spit me out several times. frown.gif

TRUTH

Good thing I am an old fart. thumbsup2.gif As a newbie, the sharks would have eaten me and spit me out several times. frown.gif

TRUTH

Probably because of the foul taste.

Chris

TRUTH

Probably because of the foul taste.

Chris

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

I owned the blue indians.

insectlore_1914_5933006.jpg

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

Greg, since you brought up the subject of chirping - this cricket heard that you were indeed the bidder in question on the Ebay listing I asked you about.

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

Greg, since you brought up the subject of chirping - this cricket heard that you were indeed the bidder in question on the Ebay listing I asked you about.
sleeping.gif

If that's the case, I'd like to hear more than crickets chirping in response to the question that Mike put to James.

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

Just for clarification, are you referring to the auction of the coins I didn't own? And if so, what does it matter if I am or am not the bidder?

cricket.gif

cricket.gif

Just for clarification, are you referring to the auction of the coins I didn't own? And if so, what does it matter if I am or am not the bidder?

Yes, the reference was to one of the Ebay coins (which Jim said he owned, after you hadn't said whether you owned it or not). It might not make any difference if you bid on it or not. poke2.gif

Where/who did you get them from?

What an absolutely pathetic individual.

1) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

2) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

3) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Make your point, shut up, and accept the answers as truth or lies as you wish. This comment in my opinion shows your true character.

Pathetic.

What's pathetic about asking a simple question?

Am I pathetic because I wish to understand where these ATed coins come from and try and educate others?

Am I pathetic because I speak out against coin doctors, those who peddle their wares, and those who shill their auctions?

Am I pathetic because I speak out against TPGs that certify known AT coins as market-acceptable yet lead the public to believe otherwise?

Am I pathetic because I feel badly for those who own NT coins that are now worth less because of the actions of these doctors, peddlers, and TPGs?

Am I pathetic because I believe people should be honest and not decieve when profit is their motive?

If so, then I'm guilty as charged and proudly so....Mike

Where/who did you get them from?

What an absolutely pathetic individual.

1) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

2) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

3) IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Make your point, shut up, and accept the answers as truth or lies as you wish. This comment in my opinion shows your true character.

Pathetic.

27_laughing.gif

Am I pathetic because I wish to understand where these ATed coins come from and try and educate others?

Am I pathetic because I speak out against coin doctors, those who peddle their wares, and those who shill their auctions?

Am I pathetic because I speak out against TPGs that certify known AT coins as market-acceptable yet lead the public to believe otherwise?

Am I pathetic because I feel badly for those who own NT coins that are now worth less because of the actions of these doctors?

Am I pathetic because I believe people should be honest and not decieve others?

I've said it before,

You do nothing but ride the coattail of anyone that wants to come on these boards and address what they perceive as an injustice. You show that you have nothing to contribute here but negativity. IF you had any other goal than to act like a TROLL you would stay across the street and clean your own backyard up before you come here and try to act like the all-might savior of the coin collecting hobby. You have aquaintances ATS that continuously shill bid every auction they run on EBAY and when they get caught and suspended, you just blow it off and make excuses for them like it's nothing because they are in your "circle of trust". You know, and i know it. The same people are still shill bidding today. YOU know it and i KNOW it.

99% of the posts on these boards are in an effort to show, teach, and help others.

Based on EVERY post you've ever made here, i'll state my opinion again.

You are a TROLL and a pathetic individual.

Am I pathetic because I feel badly for those who own NT coins that are now worth less because of the actions of these doctors?

I've said it before,

You do nothing but ride the coattail of anyone that wants to come on these boards and address what they perceive as an injustice. You show that you have nothing to contribute here but negativity. IF you had any other goal than to act like a TROLL you would stay across the street and clean your own backyard up before you come here and try to act like the all-might savior of the coin collecting hobby. You have aquaintances ATS that continuously shill bid every auction they run on EBAY and when they get caught and suspended, you just blow it off and make excuses for them like it's nothing because they are in your "circle of trust". You know, and i know it. The same people are still shill bidding today. YOU know it and i KNOW it.

99% of the posts on these boards are in an effort to show, teach, and help others.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif,,,Seems I have seen that somewhere before.

You have aquaintances ATS that continuously shill bid every auction they run on EBAY and when they get caught and suspended, you just blow it off and make excuses for them like it's nothing because they are in your "circle of trust". You know, and i know it. The same people are still shill bidding today. YOU know it and i KNOW it.

Excaliber, who are they and how do you know they are shilling? Thanks.

You have aquaintances ATS that continuously shill bid every auction they run on EBAY and when they get caught and suspended, you just blow it off and make excuses for them like it's nothing because they are in your "circle of trust". You know, and i know it. The same people are still shill bidding today. YOU know it and i KNOW it.

Mark, with all due respect to you, you know exactly who i am talking about. You have been around and seen them suspended before, if you look at their auctions it is obvious.

893whatthe.gif Mark, you know perfectly well it is OK for people to make accusations and for the accused to have to prove his innocence. If you need proof of this, re-read this thread. Without naming names, as you should be able to clearly see, accusations were pointed at someone without proof and someone asked him to confirm/deny the accusation without any proof provided.

I've said it before,

Well, I'm happy that you've at least portrayed your opinion as such, as ingorant as it is.

Do you know what the word EVERY means?

Might I suggest that you don't pay attention to my posts if that's the conclusion you've reached. Do a search on my name and report back what you find before you make a fool of yourself by incorrectly generalizing. I am certainly outspoken on this topic, but who are you to comment on what topics I choose to post to?

Furthermore, please explain how it is my responsibility to clean up alledged shilling ATS simply because I choose to comment on these issues? Do you have something against ATS and are implying my more frequent contributions there somehow make me responsible for the actions of members?

Perhaps the most logical explanation of your character judgments is you feel bad for your forum buddies who are continually shown for what they are -- those that would deceive others for personal gain and hurt our hobby in so doing.

But hey, I'm the pathetic one, right?..Mike

Mark, with all due respect to you, you know exactly who i am talking about. You have been around and seen them suspended before, if you look at their auctions it is obvious.

Actually, although I don't doubt that there have been others, I only know of one person who was temporarily suspended for shilling (a year or two ago?). I spend little time looking at Ebay listings these days, other than checking out auctions of fake Morgan, Trade and Seated dollars, as well as hijacked accounts.

893whatthe.gif Mark, you know perfectly well it is OK for people to make accusations and for the accused to have to prove his innocence. If you need proof of this, re-read this thread. Without naming names, as you should be able to clearly see, accusations were pointed at someone without proof and someone asked him to confirm/deny the accusation without any proof provided.

Just a thought....perhaps if those who deceive others for profit would stop doing so, they would not have to field such accusations...The Ignored One

I've said it before,

popcorn.gif