• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great gift idea: NGC ASEs at spot!

7 posts in this topic

I just ran across this ad in TIME magazine (PDF attachment) which seems like a great gift idea for a YN. You can get NGC certified/slabbed ASEs for $13.25 (2005) and $13.50 (2006). That's less than the individual cost from the US Mint!

Okay, here's a link to the PDF: 2005 and 2006 NGC ASEs below $14! This is in the November 13, 2006 issue of TIME. Spot was $11.80 at the time and they've reserved the right to change price. I'm not sure if they'll stand by the price in the ad or not.

I think it was too big and would just crash the forum software. It's an 800+K PDF from my scanner so you've been warned.

I ordered a couple today. You can still get one of each date at the $13.25 and $13.50 offer price, but after the first one it's now $15.25. And since it comes with a free B&L loupe I won't have to buy one.