• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay question - feedback abuse by DCC_06

40 posts in this topic

I filed the NPB report after my 5 business day window had expired (as per my terms; pay or notify of intent to pay by check within 5 business days).

After I did that, the ground-dweller was NARUed. I haven't gotten word yet that the FVF was refunded. I think the little weasel has 8 days to reply.

If they are NARUed, you can request the FVF right now. Just go to Close Dispute and there will be an option to get your FVF since they are NARU.

I wish it was that easy. I just tried, but SleazeBay won't let me do it until day 8.

That's odd. I just had a buyer that was NARUed and I did the FVF credit right after I noticed he was NARU. It gave it to me right away. The 8 day thing showed, but when I went to close dispute, it allowed me to check the reason why. I didn't wait 8 days.

Unless he bugs me again wink.gif

Honestly, one reason I kept this thread going was as a record of what a person has to go through to remove false negative feedback and have the offender removed. I thought it would be educational for other readers if they find themselves in a similar situation.

Unless he bugs me again wink.gif

Honestly, one reason I kept this thread going was as a record of what a person has to go through to remove false negative feedback and have the offender removed. I thought it would be educational for other readers if they find themselves in a similar situation.

Good for you and thanks again for the update thumbsup2.gif

You're mistaken, Victor. My name is not Mike.

My name is Fightin' Mad Michael! GRRR BABY!!! Gonna kick some spoon!

Michael the Motorcycle!