• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL : 24K Gold-Plated Hologram State Quarters & DCC_06

Are 24K Gold Plated Hologram State Quarters "America's most popular coins"?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Are 24K Gold Plated Hologram State Quarters "America's most popular coins"?

18 posts in this topic

So DCC_06 has been throwing a temper tantrum over in the Money Marketplace and saying some rather unkind things about me and Arch.

so you have no clue on the products or service I offer and have no right to talk down upon me or anything I sell you just show your true colors in doing so and thanks to the arch which is a joke he also looks like he thinks its ok for people to harass others just for the simple fact that they have less posts and haven't been on this foum as long.

and

I think that your moronic comments can kiss my a893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif so howz that you like it if not got plenty more for you..

...For the sole reason that he got a little bit of grief for selling 24K Gold Plated Hologram State Quarters on eBay and for bumping his thread every 12 hours.

Thus, I think it's time for a poll!

I missed most of the "conversation" because when I read his posts all I see is

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I think he set a record and got put on ignore the first day he registered. Actually, I have only ever put two people on ignore here.

I know some folks who might enjoy these collecting novelties. To each his own in the collecting realm.

However, I find no excuse for rude or crude behavior or language. What's acceptable in middle school doesn't cut it among adults.

I know some folks who might enjoy these collecting novelties.
Independent of whether one likes novelties like that, the picture just isn't very good. The gold plating doesn't look smooth or mirror-like in the image.

The thing that annoyed me was that when he'd bump the thread it looks like his post would be hundreds of bump animated graphics. That's just annoying.

I wonder about things from time to time and sometimes I know things.

After reading what all this is about I think all I know is, a nice neat glass of Glenlivit is in order.

I'll drink to that! thumbsup2.gif

Picture1-1.jpg

I have gone into 2 shops where they had the painted ones and the "Gold" and "Platinum" ones on the counter and I have cherry picked them to death.....One shop I got 2 81 type 2 sets for reg set prices and the other I got a 1967 and 1966 DCAM SMS sets for reg SMS prices...Karmah I figured..

a nice neat glass of Glenlivit is in order.
Got to get the pic right! 893applaud-thumb.gif

scotch.jpg

hi.gifThat would be Glenfiddich in that pic.
lol. I was just making sure it was scotch! hail.gif

I missed most of the "conversation" because when I read his posts all I see is

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I think he set a record and got put on ignore the first day he registered. Actually, I have only ever put two people on ignore here.

What's that, Randy? I see your lips moving but all I hear is *** You are ignoring this user *** .

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Just playing, brother, you know I have nothing but love for you. thumbsup2.gif

But the BCC bonehead should have his babbling lips stapled shut! cool.gif