• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a good reference for pricing Overton numbers or rarities?

4 posts in this topic

I’m wondering if there is a decent reference for pricing all Overton numbers or even just Overton numbers of R4 and up. Does anyone know of anything like this?

Thanks Winston

Yes, contact Sheridan Downey and purchase a copy of Stephen Herrman's AMBPR (Auction and Mail Bid Prices Reealized). This lists R3+ through R8 sales as well as sales of popular varieties. It should cost less than $30.

I just received this book today. I’ve only had a few moments to go through it, but it appears to be exactly what I was looking for – a quick reference to realized prices for draped and capped bust halves. It cost me a total of $27.50, which is well worth the information gathered. Sheridan Downey is a prompt and friendly person to do business with. I recommend this book to anyone in this market. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks again Tom