• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multi-coin holder with a single coin?

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am a big fan of your multi-coin holder. I am a classic commemorative collector and plan to get all of my sets put into multi-coin holders. For storage and appearance reasons i would like to have all of my coins in the same style holder.

so I have 4 questions:

1. can I have a SINGLE coin encapsulated into a multi-coin holder? say, with with coin on one side and the label on the other?

2. can I have two coins of the same type in the multi-coin holder, one facing obverse the other reverse?

3. can I "build" whatever set i wish? for example, a multi-coin holder with all three Columbian exposition issues (both dates of Columbian halves and the Isabella quarter) with a custom label title: "Columbian Exposition"

4. can i mix foreign and US coins in a multi coin holder? I am thinking specifically of the Delaware coins that have a Swedish "sister" commemorative minted for the same event.

and a bonus related question:

5 For any coin can I specify if i want the reverse to face the front of the holder instead of the obverse?

thanks much!

• Administrator

Hi Ranchhand:

Thanks for your comments! Your questions are answered in turn:

Q. can I have a SINGLE coin encapsulated into a multi-coin holder? say, with with coin on one side and the label on the other?

A. A single coin can be encapsulated in a Multi-Coin Holder only if its dimensions exceed those allowed by the regular NGC holder. In other words, large coins only.

Q. can I have two coins of the same type in the multi-coin holder, one facing obverse the other reverse?

A. Yes. Make sure you write out your request very clearly so that there is no confusion.

Q. 4. can i mix foreign and US coins in a multi coin holder? I am thinking specifically of the Delaware coins that have a Swedish "sister" commemorative minted for the same event.

A. Yes. We do reserve the right to modify titles for reasons of accuracy and market acceptibility.

Q. can i mix foreign and US coins in a multi coin holder? I am thinking specifically of the Delaware coins that have a Swedish "sister" commemorative minted for the same event.

A. Yes!