• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a Value question....

13 posts in this topic

What is the Value of this coin?

It's a small date but it hasn't a cameo or Ucam designation..But it is a proof 69 and there aren't that many of them out there...so if it were to be sold ,what should I expect for it?

Also what would be the value if I were to want to trade it for other coins.....

I am sure this sounds stupid but with Baltimore comeing up I am thinking I might want to do some Horse trading and I am trying to get a feel for some Values...

60smalldatea.jpg

60smalldate.jpg

You should expect exactly what another is willing to pay for it 893applaud-thumb.gif
At first I was going to yeahok.gif you but then got to thinking that Maybe you did snatch the pebble grasshopper 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You may do better selling that coin on eBay or Teletrade than you would selling it to a dealer in Baltimore, just because eBay or Teletrade can reach the "modern" collector directly, whereas a dealer in Baltimore would have to find someone to sell that coin to (and would therefore make a smaller offer to you).

You may do better selling that coin on eBay or Teletrade than you would selling it to a dealer in Baltimore, just because eBay or Teletrade can reach the "modern" collector directly, whereas a dealer in Baltimore would have to find someone to sell that coin to (and would therefore make a smaller offer to you).
I have found that dealers sometimes will give more if it were a trade situation....Any thoughts??

I gave him 100 for it which I think was a fair price for both.

Mike

Just to clarify I didn't post it with the intent to sell it but Mike PM'ed me stateing he wanted it to complete a set he is working on.

Mike,I put it the mail this afternoon.You should have it in 2 or 3 days.

Mod's if you wish to move this to the marketplace,Feel Free. thumbsup2.gif

There was no intent to sell just a question asked of value and my inquery wether it was in the market for purchase .. it is fine here I am sure

For PATRICK .. this is the set he helped coplete for me with my thanks

1476725-1960_set.jpg

Will be multi Holdered when I am done assembling

1476725-1960_set.jpg.e819f0136519281c4ab8905792797bff.jpg