• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPG Registries

7 posts in this topic

I'm just starting to become familiar with registries. I have a free account at NGC Registry but haven't had time to play with it yet. I've been curious about the types of coins allowed.

I've heard that NGC doesn't allow ICG graded coins in their registry but does allow PCGS coins. I've also heard that PCGS doesn't allow NGC graded coins in their registry. I haven't heard anything about allowing ANACS yet. Do either NGC or PCGS allow ANACS graded coins?

What do you think of the limitations on types of coins that you can put in your registry? Is it good or bad? Also, is there a registry that will allow any kind of graded coin?

According to NGC, they feel that the registry is used to promote collecting. I like that, but what if NGC allowed coins slabbed from other TPG? What if they allowed ANACS graded coins?

It's just a thought! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scott hi.gif

I'm cool on NGC only allowing NGC and PCGS...

Of my graded coins about 90% are NGC, 8% are PCGS and about 2% are ANACS or ICG... I'm not even worried about those...