• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN 2007

39 posts in this topic

I'm expecting to make the trip down again this year. I might be PMing a couple of you local yokels for some recommendations on accommodations. grin.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Lou. If I didn't live so far away (220 miles), I'd invite a few to stay at the house.

Chris

I thought we were all going to crash at Shane's place? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well after my wife blindsided me last night with Divorce papers.....I can't guarantee I have a home anymore. tonofbricks.gif

893whatthe.gif

I thought things were getting better?! I hope everything works out buddy... Man, I'm sad for you. Hang in there dude.

That sucks Man... I wish you the best...

Things have been perfect for 3-months.....couldn't have been better and then...whammo!!!

Honestly...I am now at peace with it guys.......you can't keep a horse saddled that doesn't want to be ridden....hey I just made this up. So now I get to still have my kids when I want them and get to be a confirmed bachelor for the first time in my life.....it could be fun?

Me and the misses are still friends which will make the transition for the kids a lot smoother!!!