• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to verify authenticity of NGC holders?

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Unfortunately, we do not have a gallery displaying the evolution of the holder.

You are welcome to contact customer service and describe the attributes of a particular holder and a representative can verify it for you.

You can reach customer service by calling 1.800.NGC.COIN or via email at service@ngccoin.com

denga

conder101 who frequents the PCGS Boards can probably answer your questions. He has put in quite a bit of research on third party holders. I don't know if he is a member of the NGC Boards or not.

• Administrator
denga

I don't know if he is a member of the NGC Boards or not.

There is a Conder 101 registered here but I wouldn't know with absolute certainty if it is the same person.

Conder just published an awesome book on all the different slabs and the attributes of them. It's mindboggling to see all the different companies and slabs! You could try contacting him and ask about buying a second printing book. It's worth the money.