• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stacks and ANR Merger.

7 posts in this topic

I returned from (21) days vacation in the U.K. and ANR is no more! It now is part of Stacks. I guess Stacks is finally totally embracing the world of TPG graded coins. The last major dealer to fall in line!

Welcome back! hi.gif ANR and Stacks are "supposed" to be a merger, but confused-smiley-013.gif. My catalogs from ANR are coming here with a "Stacks" address and Stacks catalogs are coming with an "ANR" address.

TRUTH

I don't know much about the merger itself but it does make some sense. Both companies really have that "old time" feel with Stack and Bowers being involved.

My guess is that the auctions will be run by the ANR people though....they seem to have the best set up.

jom

The auction catalogs have more of a Stack's feel to them than an ANR feel to them, but the website, even though it has a Stack's banner, has much more of an ANR feel to it. At least the photography seems to be derived from Stack's since I think ANR had awful photography.

At least the photography seems to be derived from Stack's since I think ANR had awful photography.

Interesting. I feel just the opposite. I never cared for Stacks photography and always like ANR.

jom

At least the photography seems to be derived from Stack's since I think ANR had awful photography.

Interesting. I feel just the opposite. I never cared for Stacks photography and always like ANR.

jom

Well, I guess you are just wrong. yeahok.gif

hi.gifhi.gifhi.gif