• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benchmark in coin world has the 1878s trade pcgs ms68 POR

11 posts in this topic

also they have the ms 69 star 1871 halfdime POR

why will they not list prices 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i am interested in what they want for the ms68 1878s trade and the little half sister

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sincerely michael

why will they not list prices 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So they can determine just how much the coin is worth to the person presently asking about it, and, therefore, get the most money that they can possibly get for the coin. That is how I view nearly all POR statements. 893whatthe.gif

Peter,

Would like to point out that you guys might want to seriously consider doing a little work with your web presence. The zoom feature on your coins is nice, but you only show the obverse. Most buyers are going to want to see the reverse as well. And on your Knoxville coins, almost every single picture is damaged in a way to make the picture useless.

I know that most coin dealers will answer that you can always call to get a better description of a coin, but speaking as a newer generation of collector, that wastes my time. Lists of coins with grades and prices, and no functioning picture or scan, does nothing for me. I like a particular look, and might call a dealer to confirm something I see in the scan, but without those pics, I won't even browse the inventory. Why call and request pics of several coins I might want to buy, only to find out that none of them have the look for my set?

Thanks for the input. I will review and see what we can do to fix the images. We are currently updating our website, and a few glitches are bound to happen. Feel free to email or contact me directly at any time for info or more images of the coins listed.

the coins i am not interested in as i could not afford them

but there is a person who asked me about them here in rochester who can certainly afford them!!

but i like posted list prices so

peter

if you read this would you mind posting what you would like specifically for both coins on this thread? if they are still for sale?

thanks!