• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lo and BEHOLD **** A Digression of the PRUNE ****

7 posts in this topic

NO I am not talking about a ROTTING fruit here - NOT even a TONING one smile.gif

Pruning My Collections - I digress

It was bound to happen - A Digression of the PRUNE!

As I attempt to prune my Collection and moving onto My Proof Sets from 1950-2006 ../.. I got sideswiped smile.gif .. I could not get rid of them so I had decided to keep these and send them all into NGC for grading and packaging into MULTICOIN holders a little at a time of course ...

Leave it to me to unfold another daunting task to try and complete within my life span. I have a very short attention span as my collection can attest but at least I pruned a few items smile.gif ...the few that are graded already are in my registries if you wanna go see ... overall not bad on grades and the Multicoin holders for proof sets are cool. Still have to picture them for the registry BUT and havent figured out how to do it within the registry

1458176-1959_proof_Set.jpg

Any suggestions on that or should I do it the regular way - ONE COIN per slot.

MAYBE we can have a change so the SET can have a picture too at the

TITLE Section of the Registry where you can add a picture of the complete set then itemise each coin in the slots under it .. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thought queries posers ...

1458176-1959_proof_Set.jpg.addd4fed95b73240c22a4c1e6725ba4e.jpg

They look very attractive in the multi holders. It really is hard to maintain focus in Coinland, may as well just stop worrying and enjoy. crazy.gif