• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superb gem rainbow toned mintstate walker 41-s wow!! wow!! wow!!

6 posts in this topic

this coin should not even exist....... a rainbow toned 41-s walker ngc ms66 and an above average strike! fully original

white skinned surfaces with a monster rainbow toned obverse and reverse! this coin is also

a very nice 66 coin!

for a walker in mintstate to be toned nicely is rare and rainbow toning is even moreso extremely desirable and rare!

and then to have a real ms66 superb gem

and fully original!!! never dipped surfaces

and a 41-s well this is like really rare

i would guess and say this is the finest toned walker 41-s in 66 pcgs/ngc!! and if not the finest then on par with

a very few coins!!!!!!!!

this coin needs to be sight seen it is extremely satiny even under the toning and the colors are much much more vibrant

when viewed in person!!! night and day different than the scan

sincerely michael

47667-41sWALKER.jpg.ec14f83feb35cef3dc349f19348d0580.jpg

And, Michael, if you'll let me have it you might also get rid of "michael

If I just sell the car, I can up my bid... ". As the Beach Boys said "Wouldn't it be nice"?

I hurt my eyes looking at the beauty of that coin Michael! Now, you will have to compensate for damages by sending me that one!!

Hoot