• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I picked this up today.....A taste for de islands..,.

24 posts in this topic

Merman! Cool!
foreheadslap.gif.....Dude....Thats Neptune.....

Merman sorry.gif

I knew it was something like that, but I couldn't come up with the name. I thought Merman would suffice.... Guess not sorry.gif

Yeah I like these too. Very nice. What’s gotten into you Patrick? You’re really branching out today. Are you feeling okay?
I just couldn't refuse the price....$28.00....My 5 year old will love them.

Good thing I didn't call Neptune Poseidon. I would have certainly been dressed down. foreheadslap.gif

wink.gif

Poseidon I could've lived with but Merman 893naughty-thumb.gif....He's a King for goodness sake

Good thing I didn't call Neptune Poseidon. I would have certainly been dressed down. foreheadslap.gif

wink.gif

Poseidon I could've lived with but Merman 893naughty-thumb.gif....He's a King for goodness sake

I do not know a thing about the coin you have there but there are at least 2 figures in the design that are trademarks of Poseidon. In fact I believe they are of the same to different eras in time and cultures. grin.gif

Merman! Cool!
foreheadslap.gif.....Dude....Thats Neptune.....

Merman sorry.gif

I knew it was something like that, but I couldn't come up with the name. I thought Merman would suffice.... Guess not sorry.gif

Give the kid a break, Michael. After all he's from Disney's The Little Mermaid generation. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

But, hey, I love that movie, too. shy.gif

EZ ....You were in the Navy, you should know this 893naughty-thumb.gif

I guess instead of sacrificing horses to the god of the sea you just dumped a few F-16s 27_laughing.gif

EZ ....You were in the Navy, you should know this 893naughty-thumb.gif

I guess instead of sacrificing horses to the god of the sea you just dumped a few F-16s 27_laughing.gif

I do know this. King Neptune himself deemed me a brine encrusted, salt water baptised Shellback ! So, if you are but a mere pollywog then how dare you make such an accusation! However, if you are a shellback brethryn then please accept my most humble apologies for this outburst.

sign-funnypost.gif

Besides, I had ninth grade Greek and Roman mythology. So, wog , is Neptune the Greek or Roman god of the sea?

Roman hail.gif

Though hast passed. By the power invested in me by King Neptune himself, I now confer upon thee the honorary title of Shellback .

PoseidonArt.jpg

Would make a good sig

neptuneandamphitritesig7ho2.jpg

No it wouldn't , it cuts the baby out.

But the large one above looks awsome as wallpaper on the computer. thumbsup2.gif