• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Account of the Whitman Show

11 posts in this topic

The past two days were spent at the Whitman Show in Atlanta. It was very incredible and I met so many wonderful people. I spent time with Legend Numismatics and Anaconda Rare Coins and I really learned a lot from them. smile.gif

I am also closer to realizing my dream of a Gettysburg Commem!

I only bought one coin, but it is a REALLY nice coin.

DSC032792.jpg

DSC032802.jpg

Feel free to grade and attribute. (I know both wink.gif )

I also saw the King of Siam Proof Set!

It was just a really incredible weekend! smile.gif

-Amanda

wow nice bustie amanda! i'd say Vf. as far as varitey i'm more of a seasted guy myself 27_laughing.gif

Russ

seasted 893scratchchin-thumb.gif......I'm not sure I approve of your language Mr..

The past two days were spent at the Whitman Show in Atlanta. It was very incredible and I met so many wonderful people. I spent time with Legend Numismatics and Anaconda Rare Coins and I really learned a lot from them. smile.gif

I am also closer to realizing my dream of a Gettysburg Commem!

I only bought one coin, but it is a REALLY nice coin.

Sounds like you did have fun.

I would like to have a Gettysburg Commem myself. I was watching one in auction a while back and still have the image on my computer. It’s not mine so I better not post it.