• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Sets

2 posts in this topic

I have purchased two coins from different individuals and have attempted to use them for my registry sets. These coins are currently in these seller's sets and it seems they refuse to delete them from their sets even though I now own them. What means of recourse do I have. One coin I purchased 3 months ago and have submitted it a couple of times for use on my registry. Thanks for your help.

• Administrator

When you add a coin to your set that is already registered to another user, a message is automatically sent to the other user requesting that they release the coin. The entry sits in a location where registry administrators can see that it is pending. If the original owner does not release the coin within a few days, the administrator will manually transfer the coin to you and an email will automatically be sent to you and the original owner confirming the transfer.

Please send a private message to me with the certification numbers you are trying to add to your sets and I will investigate.