• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I knew I should have gone out and mowed the yard.....

16 posts in this topic

Uh oh . . . you're in big trouble. With a capital T. That rhymes with C. That stands for Capped Bust. Now get out there and mow the lawn!

Uh oh . . . you're in big trouble. With a capital T. That rhymes with C. That stands for Capped Bust. Now get out there and mow the lawn!

Interesting string of logic... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Interesting string of logic... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Zach -- That theory of logic -- no kidding -- was developed by Professor Harold Hill.

Congrats on the additions, Goose.

Goose, good score. Mind if I ask a price range on those? I was up most of the night with a sick dog, and failed to read your title and first post correctly. I thought you had been considering purchasing them, gone out to mow, came back, and they had been sold. Are you usually a capped bust collector? Have I fried too many brain cells, or do you mainly try to go for a key date type set? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I know someone around here and accross the street does. Purchased a 17?? bust quarter about a year ago or so?

I like those Goose. Nice additions. Too bad you don’t have an 1810 to go with them devil.gifwink.gif

Ooooh don't start that again! Do you know he has me on ignore? blush.gif

Thing...I bought a 1796 quarter not too awful long ago and just sold it recently. I couldn't pass up the money.

As far as these halves....these 2 along with the other one I posted in another thread....I think total is around 350

For you that is peanuts! I kinda sorta remember what you paid for the quarter. You seem to do pretty well not only collecting, but making money when you sell.

I thought about it but my local guy has a nicer one, as far as color goes, that is VERY similar to the ones I purchased!