• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you add Signature set images?

4 posts in this topic

Hi Folks!

Does anybody know how to add images to a signature set? I thought it would be like adding images to a registry set (which is easy). Leave it to NGC to make it different. I emailed them a couple weeks ago about how to do it. They sent me an email back saying they weren't sure, but would get back to me. They never did. Thank you for your help.

Hi Folks!

Does anybody know how to add images to a signature set? I thought it would be like adding images to a registry set (which is easy). Leave it to NGC to make it different. I emailed them a couple weeks ago about how to do it. They sent me an email back saying they weren't sure, but would get back to me. They never did. Thank you for your help.

First you have to edit the set

you add the image within the edit.

Click on edit set

You have to save your description first.

Click add more slots..choose 1

When the set opens back insert your coin and add the image.

• Administrator

There are three main screens:

1. Editing the set info - just save and continue

2. Editing the slot info - just save and continue

3. Editing the coin details - here you'll find two boxes with "browse" buttons labeled obverse and reverse. Just find your photos there.

1423648-sigsetimages.jpg

1423648-sigsetimages.jpg.d52de3e51f983200f6b99362edff47ff.jpg