• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi!

85 posts in this topic

Hi Amanda and Welcome here .. A Lot of us checked out the other side and had a good laugh and returned. Good Bunch of people here I think you will enjoy it. I still check it (pcgs) out mostly for the ones that actually have information to impart ( Yourself Included ) there are still a 'few good men/women' there.

Please feel free to post in "Tangents: man/"woman" behind the post" love to take a gander at ya ...

smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

I do not post pictures of myself to the internet, my parents would not like that very much.

-Amanda

That good huh smile.gif Just kidding .. feel free to take a look at us other

Collectors it is quite amusing to fit the face with the words ...

Are you going to add your collection to the NGC registry as you can have PCGS stuff here too We are not prejudice here .. Love to check them out - Or are they raw ???

Mike

Are you going to add your collection to the NGC registry as you can have PCGS stuff here too We are not prejudice here .. Love to check them out - Or are they raw ???

Mike

The vast majority of my coins are raw, although I have a few slabbed coins that were given to me.

And they are most likely going to stay raw, too!

I learned to grade from a book before I even saw my first slabbed coin at the ANA Nat'l Money Show that was in Atlanta this April.

-Amanda

Mike

sign-funnypost.gif

Mike, Amanda likes Buff series. Can you find her James's recent Buff album diplay.

I think she would enjoy it.

Amanda James is a stand up guy. That buffalo collection is a great one. Yours is coming alone nicely as well. Just as I said across the street, If you need HTML(Website) help let me know.

Amanda,

First of all, Welcome to our friendly little neighborhood!

Since you appear to really enjoy Buffalo nickels, you might be interested in viewing the set I have documented here .

Enjoy!

James

Thanks, James, that is one AWESOME collection!!

-Amanda

I'm excited now! cloud9.gif

-Amanda

Thats what we like to hear Amanda wink.gif

Here is a good story for you Amanda.

My dad bought an old 5 cent "one arm bandit ". other wise known as a mechanical gambling machine where one would incert a nickel pull the lever and watch the figures on 3 revolving wheels as they would stop and one woud with hope win something. Well dad had to open it up and play with it to figure out how it worked and to repair it so the kids could play with it and so he could have it athis parties as a conversation piece and source of entertainment. Well guess what he found when he opend up the coin storage tube, yep you guessed it a few hundred of your beloved coins. So if you see one somewhere and it is not working buy it popcorn.gif

I like the Buffalo. It looks like he has an ingrown tail on his side. Have you seen any of my proof die cracks?

Thanks. smile.gif

Where might one find these proofs with die cracks? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-Amanda