• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New website published today - www.mintnews.com

10 posts in this topic

I just got off the phone with the client, Rich Schemmer, and published http://www.mintnews.com this evening. The way I put it together with the expertise of the clients involved is a pretty good match, I think. The site is owned and operated by Dave Camire, Rich Schemmer, J. T. Stanton, and Fred Weinberg. Let me know what you think of it...

You'll have to do something about the loading speed. I've been waiting a few minutes now and it still hasn't completely loaded and I have cable. To make sure my connection wasn't bad I went to some other sites and they loaded just about instantly.

Unfortunately the company that provides service to MintNews had an outage at almost the exact moment I posted my initial message here. I've been on the phone with them on and off for about two hours now, and it seems that things are back up to normal. The site WILL be moved to a different server very soon. Anyhow, if you check it again, it should be working just fine.

Thanks for the understanding...this sort of thing is embarassing.