• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you be more upset if Xmas Charity coin donations were spent...........

12 posts in this topic

on a single coin for the benefit of the fundraiser or on booze and drugs for the enjoyment of the fundraiser? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Just trying to get a feeling for this year's PCGS coin forum charity event.

TRUTH

I think we should forget about what is going on across the street and quit asking dumb questions. If someone wants to ask dumb questions, maybe they should go over there.

Chris

I think we should forget about what is going on across the street and quit asking dumb questions. If someone wants to ask dumb questions, maybe they should go over there.

Chris

Well, I think it dumber to respond to dumb questions. foreheadslap.gif

TRUTH

Be nice to Truth. His post was a cry for help:

on a single coin for the benefit of the fundraiser or on booze and drugs for the enjoyment of the fundraiser? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Just trying to get a feeling for this year's PCGS coin forum charity event.

TRUTH

I think he should be applauded for publicly stating that he is going to use this years fundraiser to buy booze and drugs. It's a cry for help and the first step toward recovery is admission of a problem. Bravo Truth! 893applaud-thumb.gif We're here to help you! thumbsup2.gif

I can not believe we are letting this go on so long ...

PLease die die die ...

I think I am moving to SGS chat rooms for now on .. at least they guaranty you a grade BEFORE you send in a submission .. geez who needs these other guys PCGS NGC ANACS heheh Scroll thee to the bottomous of the pagenious

And highlight SGS warranty kinda

headbang.gif

ALMOST EVERY COIN A 69 OR 70 proof .. Like there is nothing below How awesome

That is

I'd rather have the booze and drugs (depending on the kind and quality). No manufactured drugs like Meth, crack etc. Just some nice wacky tobbacy provided by mother nature. A few kegs of Coors Light, some good single malt scotches. I think it would be a very good way to spend the money. Perhaps some wine coolers for the ladies. Speaking of ladies, has the person responsible for the funding considered any hookers? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif