• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I have a coin giveaway for charity?

26 posts in this topic

confused-smiley-013.gif Boom?

I looked for threads with a ton of replies, but all I saw was useless posts about whether the Battle Creek coins are AT or NT. (They're AT).

Maybe I should check the Open Forum to find out what is happening. devil.gif

And keep all the money? Or have some charity receipt like Truthtellercoinfund4me.org? I'm getting ideas from the soap opera across the street. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

That side of the street is getting funnier every week.

(shrug) Boom?

I looked for threads with a ton of replies, but all I saw was useless posts about whether the Battle Creek coins are AT or NT. (They're AT).

Maybe I should check the Open Forum to find out what is happening. devil.gif

I thought they were just Toned 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, that's going to get ugly. I read the entire thread (and I feel poorer for doing so) and I can't say I understand Boom's responses.

Common reaction to his posts.

All I got was he took $400 out of an ATM multiple times and gave it to people he won't reveal in order to protect the anonymity of the original people who donated? confused.gif

All I got was he took $400 out of an ATM multiple times and gave it to people he won't reveal in order to protect the anonymity of the original people who donated? confused.gif

And you doubt his sincerity? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Here's my giveaway plans. I will give away a super high grade BTW commem for a donation of a minimum of $50 for some approved charity. The charities will have accounts opened with Heritage and Pinnancle under the name Gift4Trutheteller. The approved charities are as follows:

TTcoins4me.org, a very worthwhile charity for homeless coin collectors.

Truthtellersgift4himself.net, a very worthwhile organization which funds important commem collections

SuckersRU.org, an educational group which aids in the propagation of self interests.

thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH

And keep all the money? Or have some charity receipt like Truthtellercoinfund4me.org? I'm getting ideas from the soap opera across the street. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

Do you think it will attain criminal status 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If they're having those threads across the street, is there really a reason to waste time and energy mirroring them over here? Let's preserve the atmosphere that we've developed in these forums and let those at PCGS wallow in their own juices.

TRUTH

Do you think it will attain criminal status 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. Coin collectors are a forgiving lot. After a couple of weeks, it will be forgotten when a new scandal will hit the forums.

TRUTH

Here's my giveaway plans. I will give away a super high grade BTW commem for a donation of a minimum of $50 for some approved charity. The charities will have accounts opened with Heritage and Pinnancle under the name Gift4Trutheteller. The approved charities are as follows:

TTcoins4me.org, a very worthwhile charity for homeless coin collectors.

Truthtellersgift4himself.net, a very worthwhile organization which funds important commem collections

SuckersRU.org, an educational group which aids in the propagation of self interests.

thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH

I feel that before folks here are going help with this great cause, you will have to show that you can do the following.

1- keep record of all the suckers, I mean people that contribute and how much.

2- be able to post 20 post that say nothing about where the funds are spent.

3- be able to ask these great charities I'm sure you will donate to for a recite.

grin.gif

In all seriousness the deal across the street is a really sad situation.

A tragic end to the Boom story. frown.gif

Dead wife not really dead. Money is gone. Wife left him. Pit Bull pet dead. confused.gif

TRUTH

OHHH MYY GOD 893whatthe.gif

That stuff makes the "Bobby is still alive you were really dreamin" 893censored-thumb.gif seem SOOO LAME......

893scratchchin-thumb.gif actually it was lame,,,

But what a freakin nightmare 893whatthe.gif

A tragic end to the Boom story. frown.gif

Dead wife not really dead. Money is gone. Wife left him. Pit Bull pet dead. confused.gif

I have a feeling it's not the end. Makes no sense.

THE TRUTH which may be best suited in a new thread

I noticed many times he mentioned "Truth" with a capital letter. COINCIDENCE? I SURE AS HELL THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, Boom is one crazy [embarrassing lack of self control]. I hope he comes over here when he gets banned. Talk about some entertainment.