• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you have one then post it! A dog that is.

69 posts in this topic

Bring it on!!!

Here is Zoe all proud of herself with an ear of corn...

1.jpg

And HERE is the dumb mutt in MY couch with MY blanket, drooling all over MY pillow...

2.jpg

grin.gif

Mike ...you gotta let a dog be a dog
Yeah, I know. I have no objection with him chasing rabbits and squirrels, but he also chases deer right through all of the neighbors lawns. 893naughty-thumb.gifBarking like a hunting dog, inches from their tails.

Mike ...you gotta let a dog be a dog
Yeah, I know. I have no objection with him chasing rabbits and squirrels, but he also chases deer right through all of the neighbors lawns. 893naughty-thumb.gifBarking like a hunting dog, inches from their tails.
Dude ....That is a Great Dog...Your killing him chaining him up.....You got to let him run....

I Love watching dogs run... cloud9.gif

My wife has 3 and I would gladly give them all away in a heart beat........I can't tell you how much damage they have done to the house and furniture over the years. For me the ROI is zip.......just smelly carpet, scratched up doors, hair everywhere, and they bark constantly and wake up the baby.....Jeesh frustrated.gif

This is Katie, got her from the Human Society. Badly abused by someone. I'd hope that someday she might forget the abuse, but she hasn't in 6 years anyway. You can't pick up anything around her. TV remote, fork, pillow, or anything without it scaring the hell out of her.

1417081-katie.jpg

1417081-katie.jpg.5f6a25a513d9a76283eb292af0a0dbe5.jpg

Fabulous photo of jake, Thing!!! cool.gif

ALL the dogs on this thread are fabulous!

Here's my Fish dog - He comes to Fish, Fishey, Fisher (his proper name), noodles, and buds. He's a great guy and is getting some special care at Washington State University vet school right now. He's a great pal.

1417520-FishingatEnnisLakeAug2003sm.JPG

Hoot

1417520-FishingatEnnisLakeAug2003sm.JPG.36eb60ac73ae3213933825ff9d67e130.JPG

Great Pic hail.gif

Thanks guys. Jake is really special to me. Some of you know he has battled cancer twice, gone through 2 surgeries, with me by his side the whole time. Healthy now, about 8 years old and I keep a close eye on him. His chin whiskers are getting gray, as are mine. I hope to have him another 10 years, but I'm thankful for each day.

Thanks guys. Jake is really special to me. Some of you know he has battled cancer twice, gone through 2 surgeries, with me by his side the whole time. Healthy now, about 8 years old and I keep a close eye on him. His chin whiskers are getting gray, as are mine. I hope to have him another 10 years, but I'm thankful for each day.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Caleb, my St. Bernard also beat bone cancer. He was diagnosed Feb 3, 2006 and had his back leg amputated. The vet told me that only twice in 30 years did he ever see an amputation cure that cancer.

Now it's three times! yay.gif

He'll be eight on December 21.

Thats great EZ! I wanted to ask you, but I was afraid to, ya know. I remember when you first told me his leg was amputated. He sounds like one tough pooch!

I live upstairs and he manages the stairs very well. It is also therapy since it is strengthening his back leg muscles. I give him Glucosamine HCL as a cartilage enhancer.

Sometimes he gets off balance and flails a bit but he is doing great! cloud9.gif

This is turning out to be a great thread! Great pooches everyone!