• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seated Liberty quarter

10 posts in this topic

Here's a Seated Liberty quarter I got in the late '80's. It's still in it's old rattler holder as I have no intention of selling it anytime soon.

SeatedLQ86PR64.jpg

Here's a Seated Liberty quarter I got in the late '80's. It's still in it's old rattler holder as I have no intention of selling it anytime soon.

SeatedLQ86PR64.jpg

Very nice, Skyman. It looks to be a PR64 Cameo example that has been dipped and started to gain some album toning.

It is a gorgeous example and is truly a scarce and undervalued coin! thumbsup2.gif

1409853-1885SeatedQuarterObverse-ReverseMerged.jpg.7cca5c3a9529a24ba7b2f5274c62e14b.jpg

Thank you folks for the kind words. It is graded pr64 (pre cameo designation days). I think it has a better than 50% shot at upgrading with todays standards, but who cares as it's a gonna' stay in my collection for a long time (the good Lord willing).

Victor, BEAUTIFUL seated lib. 893applaud-thumb.gif