• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Filing out NCS submission form

2 posts in this topic

I have a coin in a NGC slab that is already attributed as a specific VAM noted on the holder, and I see on the NCS submission form that there is a place to check for "variety plus" do I need to do that again or just leave it blank? Another thing i am guessing I need to put a check in the "NGC grading/NCS Authentication & details grading" to get the coin sent back to NCG after conservation is this correct? Sorry for all the stupid questions I just want to be sure I do this correct the first time so there will be no confusion when the package arrives

If you would like the variety to appear on the label of the coin after the re-grade, please do mark the Variety Plus box. Since the coin is already certified with a variety you will not be charged for the variety plus service during the re-grade.

Chris, NCS