• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You Rick Montgomery!

6 posts in this topic

First of all - this isn't a kiss-up post. It IS however a post about superior customer service.

On two occasions this week, once with regard to a very special coin, and once in regard to a submission, Rick Montgomery made himself available to answer questions concerning both. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I haven't had too many presidents of companies offer to listen to "Joe Average Consumer". I felt that this type of attention to the smallest of customers, says a heck of a lot about the company and the man. So, for this - I want to express my appreciation to Rick and NGC - it DOES make a difference!

Frank Chiong

PS - In both cases the answer to the questions was basically "no" but that's OK, I still appreciate the attention! smile.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Rick is a nice guy and NGC has far superior customer service then any other grading service there is. They should be commended for their outstanding effort. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have never had a poor experience with NGC customer service. Of course, I have not had scores of interactions with them either, but they have always been knowledgeable, polite and helpful

I have never posted a question on the NGC Boards that went unanswered. Always received a reply with a post or PM.Also I have called NGC and have always received polite and courteous answers. When the ladies who take care of you over the phone tell you they will have to check and get back to you this is exactly what they do. I have never had to wait more than one business day to receive a reply.

NGC's costomer service and Rick Montgomery are second to none. I have had the pleasure to speak to Rick personally on several occasions and he has always been very helpful and truly concerned about my concerns. Thanks NGC and Thank You Rick Montgomery..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

onlyroosies

Nick

Frank-

I'm sure Rick would appreciate you registering your Franklins in The Certified Registry. Another way of saying "thanks".

You're right about the level of service. It is beyond compare!