• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am wondering about this auction...

17 posts in this topic

When I first saw this auction I place a bid on it and was told That my bid wasn't enough. I check it out a day or so later and it's over $400.00.....I'm thinking WTF did I miss.......well it's Saturday and the bidding is over $700.00.....Can someone tell me what is special about this coin...... confused-smiley-013.gif

Just the PCGS OGH I would assume

still a point upgrade will not substantiate that kind of price, Maybe they

think it will be 2 point rise making it a 1400 retail prcie according to PCGS price lists...

Just the PCGS OGH I would assume

still a point upgrade will not substantiate that kind of price, Maybe they

think it will be 2 point rise making it a 1400 retail prcie according to PCGS price lists...

Am I missing a Vam designation....Is this a VAM 34

The 8 tailfeathers was the EARLIER version of the Morgan and eventually went to 7 DURING THE SAME YEAR ... so the 8's get more $ as there a fewer of them

Just say no to PCGS they are usually overpriced BECAUSE of there OWN price guide over pricing their coins in the market place ( Can you say conflict of interest ! )

The 8 tailfeathers was the EARLIER version of the Morgan and eventually went to 7 DURING THE SAME YEAR ... so the 8's get more $ as there a fewer of them

Just say no to PCGS they are usually overpriced BECAUSE of there OWN price guide over pricing their coins in the market place ( Can you say conflict of interest ! )

$800.00 WTF....And I thought I was being generous with my stinky little bid...

It looks like its completely undergraded. The bidders are probably hoping for a 65 on it, I would imagine.

That's what I think, too.

I Knew my Morganites would come through...$920.00 with the juice....That seems to me to be some strong money...

VAMs are getting WAY too popular. A top 100 bringing that kind of money is going to make me check ALL my morgans.