• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie on deck

18 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

My name is SkyMan and I'm a newbie here, although I've been lurking for a while. Some of you might know me from the TCCS forum.

I was born in 1958 so Frankies is the series that really floats my boat, both cameo proofs and mint state toners, however I'll buy anything that catches my fancy. Lately I've been collecting a bunch of Battle Creek coins.

Let's see if I can figure out how to attach an image here... guessing it has to do with the, "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" button... let's see if this works.

OK, what's the deal for attaching an image? I've browsed to the image and theoretically attached it to the post, yet it's not showing up. Could someone take a simpleton like me by the hand and tell me how to do it? Thank you.

1406875-1958fr67dcam2obv.jpg.de67120fc482f5c7ec020c6825bb6e71.jpg

In answer to your question... Once you have attached the image as such.. go to the image by clicking on attachment, then copy the address from the address bar. After doing that go and edit your post using the image button. Paste the address in and save it.

In answer to your question... Once you have attached the image as such.. go to the image by clicking on attachment, then copy the address from the address bar. After doing that go and edit your post using the image button. Paste the address in and save it.

OK let's see if this works.

1406875-1958fr67dcam2obv.jpg

Hey it does!

Thank you Bruce!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif