• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this some kind of bust?

141 posts in this topic

I fully admit that this is about as mature as a 5 year old making two barbie dolls kiss to annoy his sister. That said, I still think it's sorta funny.

1499854-silhouette129.jpg

Are you sure it isn't Bill & Monica?

Chris

I fully admit that this is about as mature as a 5 year old making two barbie dolls kiss to annoy his sister. That said, I still think it's sorta funny.

Chris

ouch 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

funny combo to 27_laughing.gif

Chris

ouch 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

funny combo to 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifLincoln was a Can Not a Crat thumbsup2.gif

This is one of those threads that just gets better with age! Some wonderful stuff here and I've saved every image! Thanks to all. thumbsup2.gif

Hoot

Big Ben:

silhouette137.jpg

silhouette137_.jpg

silhouette138.jpg

silhouette138_.jpg

James,

I'm in the process of assembling Franklin Cameos ( a slow process-started in 1989). I would love to use one of your Franklin avatars if you would permit me. flowerred.gif

James,

I'm in the process of assembling Franklin Cameos ( a slow process-started in 1989). I would love to use one of your Franklin avatars if you would permit me. flowerred.gif

I would consider it a compliment if you deem my work suitable for your use. Please feel free to use any of the cutouts I've posted!

James,

I would consider it a compliment if you deem my work suitable for your use. Please feel free to use any of the cutouts I've posted!

hail.gif They are more than suitable. In fact this whole thread has a multitude of great, no, make that incredible cutouts. Great work to all.

Well, I'm trying to change my avatar, but the old one refuses to go away. I can either choose no avatar or a stock avatar. Even when I upload your Franklin avatar, my old one comes back like a bad penny. I'll keep trying, maybe it's the sites problem. confused.gif