• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismatist Magazines for sale

5 posts in this topic

My Church is having a book fair in November and I am donating all my back issues of ANA’s Numismatist Magazine. I have most years from the early 40’s to mid 90’s. I will be selling them for a dollar an issue. If you are interested send me a list of years you are interested in and I’ll see what I have and then we can work out the details. I can only accept cash or m/o’s If you are in Southern NH or Eastern MA you can stop by the fair and poke through them all The fair is November 3rd and 4th The church is Aldersgate United Methodist Church 235 Park St (Route 62) North Reading MA. Or if you can’t make it and I know that you are coming I can meet you before then and you can look through the collection without having a few hundred people under your feet. You can send me an email at chrisf01864@lycos.com or pm me here.

Dude, I haven't seen your mug around here for ages!

Do you have October 1965? I would like it since it is my birth month and year. I'll send you $10 shipped if you have it.