• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm sorry Victor...

11 posts in this topic

...but I had to beat you to 4k. hi.gif

Yeah, but you should deduct 25% for all of the bantering and useless drivel between you and Travis. Victor only needs to deduct 10%, and you can discount mine by 75% for having to spend so much time giving you "wake-up" calls. 27_laughing.gif

Chris

...but I had to beat you to 4k. hi.gif

Yeah, but you should deduct 25% for all of the bantering and useless drivel between you and Travis. Victor only needs to deduct 10%, and you can discount mine by 75% for having to spend so much time giving you "wake-up" calls. 27_laughing.gif

Chris

I can't argue with that. grin.gif

But, I've been on call tonight as a service to mankind aiding in the welfare and betterment of the sick. And you, Hayden, what have you done for the good of mankind lately except making 4K posts? poke2.gif

Oh, I snaked up to the 50th spot on the USA type coin registry. headbang.gif

Gee, I'm such a loser........

I used to make fun of people like I am now. crazy.gif

Good going victor! thumbsup2.gifYou’ll be passing me before you know it, you coin crazy dog. insane.gif

Also after purchasing my 1937 proof buffalo last June it’s going to be next June before I can afford anything new. foreheadslap.gif

Thanks, Pablo! I've been hot on coin purchases lately. I have a few purchases lined up now on some coins that would even impress you, Paul. And that is a compliment!

I forgot that I wrote the above quote in public. blush.gif I think that I must have been sleep deprived from x-ray call. crazy.gif

You got a lot more folks behind you now than you do in front.

I'm only a few clicks behind you myself

Edited to add:

Sorry, where is my manners?

Congratulations old man Hayden 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, I already knew that. That is why there is a mafia hit contract out on you that's paid in full. grin.gif

Now, what is your address again.........

No, I love type collectors almost as much as I love state quarter collectors! thumbsup2.gif

Yes, I already knew that. That is why there is a mafia hit contract out on you that's paid in full. grin.gif

Now, what is your address again.........

No, I love type collectors almost as much as I love state quarter collectors! thumbsup2.gif

Mafia 893whatthe.gif