• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Nice Little GEM found ON EBAY - What did I pay for this Beauty !!

22 posts in this topic

I think I stole this BAD boy - ALL coins Look CAMEO

First Three are Silver in this Year and Dont know about the

Kennedy wether its a ACCented or NOT until it arrives.

Any Guesses on what I paid for this 1964 Proof Set

1964.jpg

When I get it in hand I will separate them out and resell them solo ...

MAYBE cert them if they are as good as they look in the pic

I will post more pics then.

Lower than Munkey and Higher that tooth ...

$15 plus $4 S/H

I was going to let it go on until it arrived but I was too excited smile.gif

The Kennedy looks as good as the one that I sent to NGC for certification recently - Just got notification that it Graded a 1964 Proof Kennedy Accented Hair PR69* ( One of Only Three with none better )

Fingers Crossed I get another Winner smile.gif

or 5

That's a nice looking set and the half and dime look especially cakey! thumbsup2.gif The price is unbeatable, too. Was there a reverse image or do all the coins have a deep X cut into the reverse? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

In case it's not clear, I'm joking about the deep X on the reverse.

Reverse pictures were not supplied BUT he has a 100% return policy so it was a no brainer.The Half and The Dime I agree may be Dcam potentials ...

TomB doesn't like me anyways so thats OKAY .. I think he was slighted when I sent him a NICE new avatar to use .. a someone ASTUTE but OLDer GORILLA pic. There has been no comment smile.gif)

wanna see it smile.gif

I liked the gorilla you sent to me, and thought of it as a hybrid between the wise gorilla and alpha male gorilla. insane.gif By the way, here's a picture of me below, is there a resemblance? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Retired.jpg

HEHEHE Hoooooooohooooooo

Retired.jpg

What do you think

No wonder Tom was upset. That is not a gorilla......it isn't even one of the great apes...........it's a monkey..........it looks like it may be a member of the marmoset family. How would you like it if someone said that you came from a family of thieves, beggars and cutthroats.

Chris

Looks better in the pictures ... Definitely worth the money and will make money on resale .

The Half has nice sultry mirrors that highlights the minor blemish on the right side obverse ... Looks like slight cleaning ... Not a great pick up but a looker frown.gif

The Quarter is one of the Winners with clean Dcam's both Front and back - Reeded edge is flawless with a slight hazy golden perimeter.

The Dime is one of the winners with its Virtually flawless Cameos front and back and liquidy fields and FULL torch on the reverse

The Nickel is the BIG winner in this set with no marks visable whatsoever and the rim is virtualy spotless. Nice Cameo appearance on the both sides verging on DCAM.

The Penny Showing lice DEEEP cameos on both sides has a tone dabs on the obverse which dtracts form the overall Mirror of the coin - The Reverse is spectacular in its frost and mirrors.

Over all not a bad pick up ...Nothing I would send in to grade. Pictures will post on EBay when they are taken and I will post the link to them if intersted in seeing BETTER pictures.

mike