• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A very special coin for stman

8 posts in this topic

This is a reputable dealer from whom I have purchased coins. What you see is a scan not a picture. The coin in hand may be as vibrant as described. Dale Williams is a former PCGS grader. There is a good return policy from his company too. I have been very satisfied purchasing from them.

I have bought a couple of coins from these folks as well. I have been pleased with all of my purchases from them. I purchased one 1883 CC that they graded 63 and I submitted to NGC and came back 63.

You could almost have the FBI run a Criminal search with all that THUMB print that is pictured - Id pass because of it .. Real large pircture

I've bought many coins from CollectorUSA and Dale Williams - nothing short of the very best in the industry/hobby. No BS, just honest and excellent people to deal with.

Hoot

This was no complaint with Dale Williams - I've done extensive business with him.

But that coin has a print in a major focal area which stman just loves. Thought he would like to see it.

Hey thanks K6AZ, yeah, that's a nice print in my favorite area. Heh

As our acquaintance Dog97 would say..... " I wish I could unsee that." Hope things are well with you.

Hey thanks K6AZ, yeah, that's a nice print in my favorite area. Heh

As our acquaintance Dog97 would say..... " I wish I could unsee that." Hope things are well with you.

Yeah, I thought you would like that.

Hey, I see Dog has resurfaced across the street. If you catch up with him, have him either come over here or drop me an email.