• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't edit my post, so I started a new one: PRICED REDUCED!!!!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody,

I'm selling the loose ends of my coin collection to focus more on my type set, and to add to the "1916D Fund". If you see something you like, or have any questions, drop me a PM or e-mail me at zrlevin@gmail.com . I'm willing to trade or negotiate, so just send me an offer! smile.gif

1820 Coronet Large Cent G-4 $16

This is a very nice, chocolate brown large cent. It is a great filler coin or good for a low grade set. It is essentially problem free but with a spot of crud before the 1 in the date.

18201cObv.jpg18201cRev.jpg

1860 Copper Nickel Indian Head Cent VG-8 $10

This is a very nice, eye appealing, problem free coin. It would be a very nice addition to a low grade set, as this is a difficult coin to find that is attractive in low grade.

18601cObv.jpg18601cRev.jpg

1864 Two Cent Piece VG-8 $14

This is a nice coin with good color, but has a small PVC spot to the left of the shield.

18662cObv.jpg18662cRev.jpg

1850 Seated Half Dime Net F-12 $15

This coin is problem free except for a small spot that appears to be melted right below the word "DIME" on the reverse. The bright patches are on the mylar, not the coin.

18505cObv.jpg18505cRev.jpg

1868 Shield Nickel VF-20 $20

On this nickel, the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" is complete, but weak in spots, leading me to believe that this coin's die was filled with grease or something similar. Very eye appealing reverse.

1868SheildNickel.jpg1868SheildNickelRev.jpg

1854 Seated Quarter -Cleaned- Net EF-40 $33

This coin appears to have been scrubbed by something on portions of the obverse and reverse, and is priced accordingly.

185425cObv.jpg185425cRev.jpg

1895 Barber Quarter G-4 $3.50

Nice original coin with interesting toning circular pattern on the reverse.

189525cObv.jpg189525cRev.jpg

1959D Washington Quarter NGC MS-65 $18

1959QuarterObv.jpg1959QuarterRev.jpg

1912 Barber Half G-4 $10

Great low-grade example.

191250cObv.jpg191250cRev.jpg

1957 Proof Franklin Half PF-66+ $34

Very nice coin!

1958D Franklin Half Dollar NGC MS-65 $45

1958FranklinHalfObv.jpg1958FranklinHalf.jpg

1928S Peace Dollar EF-45 $36

This is a nice circulated example of a peace dollar with a strong strike. The nicks and scratches aren't nearly as bad as the photo makes them seem.

1928SPeaceDollar.jpg1928SPeaceDollarRev.jpg

Sets:

1964 Philadelphia Mint Unc set - $8.50 - The nickel has a yellow tone, and the quarter and dime are nice and mark free.

--------------------------

Shipping in a bubble mailer via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $3.00 plus insurance (if desired) to anywhere in the "Lower 48". I can also just stick it in a mailer and send it for $1.50 if you want me to.

Thanks for looking!!! thumbsup2.gif

Zach

The 1964 set is:

gonegonegonegonegonegonegonegonegonegonegonegone

Thanks Hayden! thumbsup2.gif