• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEED PLASTIC FLIPS

21 posts in this topic

I need some plastic flips to help organize my Grandmother's coin err... "Collection." I have not seen the collection myself, so I don't know what to expect. If someone has some for sale or to trade, I can offer a holey morgan dollar for them! It's around $10 in silver, but one side is ground off and polished almost flat, and it has 2 holes in it (how sad sorry.gif). I am headed to her house Saturday I think, so I need them ASAP. Please let me know! Thanks!

Chad, I have an extra 50 that I will never use. I'll send them priority mail on my way to work this morning. While that is a stunning Morgan, I can't get myself to accept it. These slips are free.

Winston

Sent USPS Priority Mail. I also included a capital plastics "Peace Dollar" holder which I will never use. Your a good man for helping your grandma with her coin collection thumbsup2.gif

Thans Winston! I owe you one!!!

As far as the morgan is concerned Jgrinz, she is ugly! 27_laughing.gif

Your welcome. Really it was no trouble - I wasn't going to use them and the post office is along my walk to work.

So where did you get that Morgan? You didn't buy it did you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif May not be the worst idea to put it on ebay while silver is up confused-smiley-013.gif

Your welcome. Really it was no trouble - I wasn't going to use them and the post office is along my walk to work.

So where did you get that Morgan? You didn't buy it did you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif May not be the worst idea to put it on ebay while silver is up confused-smiley-013.gif

I've had it for LOOOOOOOOONG time. Probably got it from someone. I can't imagine that I payed money for it.... Its now spoken for. I placed this flip ad on a few other sites and offered it in trade there. Someone else accepted....

Stop, I couldn't be less depressed. Maybe I just worded it funny. I'm the one who just decided to go mail them, so it has nothing to do with you - you shouldn't feel guilty. And, like I said, I was never going to use all those flips anyway. I'm certainly not depressed that they are gone tongue.gif