• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum $100 Proofs, 1913-S T2 buffalo 5c, Barber coinage, CE ticket, etc.

12 posts in this topic

On eBay this week, I have a few nice pieces. In the weeks to come, I’ll be adding a number of coins to auctions and to my eBay store Animasticus Coins. Thanks for having a look! Hoot

Proof Platinum $100

2001-W Platinum $100 PF 69 DCAM PCGS no reserve!

2003-W Platinum $100 PF 69 DCAM PCGS no reserve!

2004-W Platinum $100 PF 69 DCAM PCGS no reserve!

2005-W Platinum $100 PF 69 DCAM PCGS - no reserve!

2006-W Platinum $100 PF 69 DCAM PCGS no reserve!

An excellent buffalo nickel

1913-S Type 2 Buffalo 5¢ AU 53 ICG - no reserve!

Barber halves and quarters

Quarters: 1902 AG03 1906-O G04 1907 FR02 1908 G04 1915-D AG03

Halves: 1906-D AG03, 1912-S G04, and 1914-S G04 Barber 50c

Columbian Expo

1893 Columbian Expo Student Ticket – Chicago

Sample Slab!

2006-D Colorado State 25¢ ICG Sample Slab - ANA Denver!

Nice ebay store - looks good thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! I'm working on it - still have some bugs to work out and I need to figure out how to better customize the store. This will take some time for me...

I will also need to populate the store with coins for sale at fixed prices as well as auctions. A lot to do!

Hoot

Will you be adding any items of interest to Seated collectors? flowerred.gif

Or Peace Collectors? hi.gif

I'll be adding a fair diversity of coins over time. I'm unsure what I may have on the seated front, but I have a 1928 peace dollar that I may sell that's a solid MS63, not dipped and an even gold tone. A very beautiful coin and one I hate to part with in many ways (since I have a nice album collection started). I will be attending FUN and doing what I can to add to inventory through time. If there's anything that any of you may wish for, I'd be glad to attend to that.

(I'm saving up for some necessary medical procedures (for both my daughter and myself) that will occur in about a year. Time and expense will be a major issue, so I'm getting started sooner than later.)

Hoot

Will the peace be listed in an auction, or Buy It Now? I need that coin.... And Hoot, I have duplicates I can trade if you want them. I could sell them outright going by Greysheet, or Redbook if you're interested.

Will the peace be listed in an auction, or Buy It Now? I need that coin....

The coin is in my album right now, but I had planned on selling it this fall. I'd take $700 for it as is. I can scan it tomorrow. The scan will not capture the luster of the coin, which is fantastic.

Hoot

Sweet,hey are you planning on attending the NGC luncheon at FUN? I'd like to meet up with you. thumbsup2.gif

Likewise. I plan on attending as much as I can at FUN. This year will be my first time there and will be coupled with a trip to see my aging folks who live in Atlanta.

Hoot