• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would it be Pollution to this set if I went SMS ??

8 posts in this topic

I am in a quandry as to wether to add the SMS 2006 Sac's to this set or Hold out for a business type to come across my eyes. I am leaning towards business class coins to keep it virginesque

You ??

Mike

sig.jpg

I would leave the current set as is, however I would want to acquire any other issues of this series. Maybe eventually NGC might add them in this set format. Until such time why not have a signature Sac set to include them all.

I would leave the current set as is, however I would want to acquire any other issues of this series. Maybe eventually NGC might add them in this set format. Until such time why not have a signature Sac set to include them all.

I agree. If you're serious about collecting Sacs then you'll probably end up doing it that way, anyway.

After further thought The Business strikes would be harder and more lucretive to find in high grades so Business strike it is

Update

Found a pair of MS68's .. this set is loking pretty good I like it.

m

Got them installed and the pictures are up ..

It was the right decision as these MS68's are very very nice. a fw smudges from 69's

m

sig.jpg

Woe is me ... As I went to put the New Coins in thier respective spots

I saw my 2005's ARE SMS's ... woe sadness sorrow ... I will have to rectify the situation very soon ...

[embarrassing lack of self control]