• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week # 228 - What happened to the question??

5 posts in this topic

My apologies go out to all of our loyal Numismaquesties!! I attempted to post the question on Friday but upon logging in today to post the answer I noticed the question was missing!! Network or user error?? I am just as stumped confused.gif

Please stop by this Friday for another question. Have a great week and holiday weekend. laugh.gif

Danielle

My apologies go out to all of our loyal Numismaquesties!! I attempted to post the question on Friday but upon logging in today to post the answer I noticed the question was missing!! Network or user error?? I am just as stumped confused.gif

Please stop by this Friday for another question. Have a great week and holiday weekend. laugh.gif

Danielle

I think you should give us all a free giveaway to make up for it wink.gif

I finally had the correct answer ! acclaim.gif No question = No answer -I didn't even reply back with no answer ...did I win? yay.gif

just kid'n makepoint.gif