• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurricane Ernesto headed for NGC.

17 posts in this topic

Latest NOAA chart has it projected to hit Tampa area. Should I hold off on submissions? If it strikes Sarasota, can I have my coins labeled "Hurricane Effect"?

So many questions.

TRUTH

Truth----I know a lot of guys will laugh at me----but I got over 50 Walkers to go for grading to NGC----32 of them will be the last half of my Walker Registry Set. I have held off sending them to Florida until after the hurricane season. I cannot replace the coins---but I can wait the three months to send them. Bob [supertooth]

Oh no! My coin is still sitting there! I hope they mail it before Ernesto (what kind of name is that???) hits.

Just think Chris, in 5 or 6 months when they pump all the water out of the basement, you'll get back your coin pedigreed!

"Ernesto Survivor"

Could be worth thousands! headbang.gifyay.gif

Off topic, but . . . Chinook's up to 13 toned wheaties in his sigline. How many more does he need before he holes them to make a nice necklace?

Computer models no longer aim Ernesto at NGC. Hurricane now aimed at Tom Noe's multimillion dollar house.

TRUTH

I guess there is a God.

We'll be batteneing down the hatches today on the s.e. coast.

Off topic, but . . . Chinook's up to 13 toned wheaties in his sigline. How many more does he need before he holes them to make a nice necklace?

I have a 17 1/2 inch neck. grin.gif

Yes now Ernesto is supposed to hit Orlando on Thursday morning........I guess it's a good thing I sold or consigned all of my coins...... thumbsup2.gif

frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I feel for you Bro,especially since you got hammered a few times last year. For a little while there it looked like Ernesto would have taken out NGC and Tubbytown 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes now Ernesto is supposed to hit Orlando on Thursday morning........I guess it's a good thing I sold or consigned all of my coins...... thumbsup2.gif

[/b]Tubbytown [/b]

Is that like Michael Jackson's place?

[/b]Tubbytown [/b]

Is that like Michael Jackson's place?

No,you haven't been on the boards long enought to relate tongue.gif