• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coin graded Brilliant Uncirculated

2 posts in this topic

I have a few coins that are in NGC slabs but have no numeric grade, they are just graded Brilliant Uncirculated. These coins are also VAM coins (that NGC does attributs) and I was wondering what I need to do to get these graded and attributed, do I send them in as I would a raw coin and pay grading fee's or is there some other way i need to do this. I am sorry if this question has been asked before but I searched page after page and never found the answer to this specific question. Thanks in advance

• Administrator

Thanks for your question. Any coin graded "Brilliant Uncirculated" must be submitted to us for regrade under regular grading teirs to be assigned a numerical grade. Submit the coin in its NGC holder. You do not have to pay the VarietyPlus fee again, as this service has already been performed.