• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectors Society v2.8.0 - Registry message board sigs are out

40 posts in this topic

• Administrator

If you login to your CS account, on your home page you'll find links to a user signature and next to your set list, links to individual set signatures.

Oh yeah... and you can add NCS coins to your signature sets now. smile.gif

Um, considering it doesn't check, can't you also add non-existent coins to your signature set? confused-smiley-013.gif

• Administrator
Am I missing something? It says I have 1,556 points... But On my homepage I only have 800. Which is right, and which is wrong?

That was probably your old sig from before we made it live. If you're still seeing the wrong total, it's probably because your browser has it cached.

If you hold down shift and/or control while pushing the refresh button in your tool bar, it should fix it.

• Administrator

By the way, don't miss the fact that you can make sig images for individual sets also:

1364185-messageboardsigs.JPG

My Signature Links for individual sets aren't working correctly - they show all zeros in the preview, and no text to the left of the Rank/Pts column.

edit: fixed now! Thanks!

• Administrator
My Signature Links for individual sets aren't working correctly - they show all zeros in the preview, and no text to the left of the Rank/Pts column.

Checking on it.

• Administrator
Arch,

The sig line banners for my individual sets come up wrong. They show as a comic collection. 893whatthe.gif

John

Got somebody fixing that now.

Sorry.

blush.gif

Thanks Arch!

It almost brought on the big one when I saw my sets come up as a comic collection. grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif But then again I have had a few people laugh when I told them that I collect coins. tonofbricks.gif

John

• Administrator
Test. I love this feature!

Glad you like it! We were pretty excited to do it just for the "cool" factor! smile.gif

• Administrator

There are two banner types, one is for you as a complete registry users and is based on your total number of point as a user. It shows the same rank displayed here:

http://www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/TotalRanking.aspx

The other is an individual set signature, and shows the rank for that set within its own field of competition.

• Administrator
IC thanks. Is there a page that has point listings/coin? BTW That's a nice 1875 Indian Head Cent. I'd say it's a keeper wink.gif

Yes, the famed water girl cent. Hard to acquire. wink.gif

This is no ranking page by individual coin.

• Administrator
Very cool, Arch! thumbsup2.gif

How did the idea pop up?

It's something that's done fairly frequently for online video games, and it just kind of hit me that it was perfect for the registry as well.