• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What an odd EBAY auction.

13 posts in this topic

That's so cool! PCGS will certify just about anything that'll fit in their case these days... I found that out when they certified the Pamp Suisse gold bars recovered from the WTC.

That's so cool! PCGS will certify just about anything that'll fit in their case these days... I found that out when they certified the Pamp Suisse gold bars recovered from the WTC.

I have seen those, they are cool! this just struck me as odd. A "PINCH" i guess = 1.5 grams.. Never knew that before. confused-smiley-013.gif

That doesn't look PCGS to me. Is it?

Take a closer look at the holder wink.gif

Okay, I give up. It looks like a PCGS holder but it doesn't say PCGS anywhere on it. Could you circle it in red or something for me?

I believe you will find PCGS molded into the plastic in the same spot that you will find it on a certified coin. That is, on the lower right side of the obverse.

I believe you will find PCGS molded into the plastic in the same spot that you will find it on a certified coin. That is, on the lower right side of the obverse.

See, that's why you never disagree with Tom. Tom is always right. hail.gif