• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 1834 Capped Bust 1/2 Dime - Crusty Choice XF - $145

12 posts in this topic

Sorry, Pat that I missed the PM. I normally see the blinking mail sign, but I don't know how I missed it.

It's still for sale. Please PM if interested and I promise to check for the blinking mail sign a bit more often.

Bruce

Did Braddick pass then? My offer above still stands.
When I hadn't heard back and then thinking the coin was sold I purchased another at the Long Beach coin show.

It's a neat coin and worth the asking price. I just don't need two of them.

If this coin is going to go for a wholesale price, I'll sell it at one of my local coin shows. I don't think the price is a whole lot, especially when wholesale Ask is $130 (I think). These coins typically look like [embarrassing lack of self control] in all grades when you look on any bourse floor. Most have been cleaned or obviously damaged. This one has that great original look to it with a ton of detail. The only reason I'm selling it is because I obtained a nice AU 1834 for my collection.