• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*DELETED*

20 posts in this topic

Victor-----I can see this is going to be a fall in love with Dena post. All I can say is that, if this is really her, she more than deserves a compliment for her good looks. But, seriously guys, she has helped me in the past----and I have nothing but good things to say about her. It is really nice to put a beautiful face onto a name. And, Dena, if you do read this----I do hope that you got a well deserved raise. Thanks for your help in the past. Bob [supertooth]

Bob,

It would seem like Dena would be a great WYNK topic. We all know she is the best feature of NGC's service, so putting that in a WYNK thread would help the Newbies get up to speed.

Just trying to help you out Bud!

Edited to add:

I removed the image and want to apologize for posting it without her permission. I realize if it were my image I would feel uncomfortable. foreheadslap.gif

Geez, why don't you build her a cake or something? Don't get your hopes up, though, because you need something like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Napolean-Dynamite-02.jpg.as.jpg

Geez, why don't you build her a cake or something? Don't get your hopes up, though, because you need something like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

sign-funnypost.gif....And True

I have a Bow, can bake a cake, can not hack computers.

No numchuck skills but how about a knucle sandwich wise guy 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Glad you like it.

I was going to give it a star but I couldn’t find one. You know for that superb knockout eye appeal.

Perhaps we will just have to resubmit it. wink.gif

It is a little weird. But the holder thing was just funny.

yep, I should have just PM'd her the photo. foreheadslap.gif