• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPG humor

19 posts in this topic

After all the TPGs bashing about delays, grading, body bagging, etc there must be some humor somewhere in here.

I'll start with a one liner:

By the time my favorite TPG sends my coins back, they have appreciated over 50%!

Now I'm sure there are r e a l l y good ones out there.

27_laughing.gif

There was a time when when individual collectors were permitted to hand-deliver submissions to NGC, but no more. I guess there were too many others like myself who took one look at Dena and forgot the reason they were there.

Chris

There was a time when when individual collectors were permitted to hand-deliver submissions to NGC, but no more. I guess there were too many others like myself who took one look at Dena and forgot the reason they were there.

Chris

Deeeennnaaaaaaa flowerred.gif

After all the TPGs bashing about delays, grading, body bagging, etc there must be some humor somewhere in here.

I'll start with a one liner:

By the time my favorite TPG sends my coins back, they have appreciated over 50%!

Now I'm sure there are r e a l l y good ones out there.

27_laughing.gif

Not only will they have appreciated in price they will be in probate as part of your estate.

Rest in Peace confused-smiley-013.gif

Regis just a joke 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I started to put inheritance in there but, could not get the wording to sound good. Your use of estate fixed that.... 893applaud-thumb.gif