• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

well it seems another coward has stuck his or her nose into someone elses pocket

69 posts in this topic

C'mon that is a little funny sign-funnypost.gif

Nothing funny about it.

A lot cowardly about it.

I have a ton more respect for a crack head because he steals money for a purpose.

I have a ton more respect for a crack head because he steals money for a purpose.

So,you're saying that you endorse both the use of illegal drugs and theft in order to buy more?

Nothing funny about it.

A lot cowardly about it.

No more cowardly than somebody that ATs coins then sells them to the unsuspecting for personal gain...Mike

So,you're saying that you endorse the use of illegal drugs and theft in order to buy more?

The guy who is ripping off Greg is doing it for his own pleasure and Ego.

If you can't differentiate between the 2, sorry.

And No I don't endorse the use of ANYTHING illegal.

Nothing funny about it.

A lot cowardly about it.

No more cowardly than somebody that ATs coins then sells them to the unsuspecting for personal gain...Mike

Why do you not take up your issues with NGC Mike? They are the ones who slabbed this "AT" coin in your opinion.

And when you straighten them out, why don't you go back across the street and clean up the low-life scumbag shill bidders? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nothing funny about it.

A lot cowardly about it.

Why do you not take up your issues with NGC Mike? They are the ones who slabbed this "AT" coin in your opinion.

And when you straighten them out, why don't you go back across the street and clean up the low-life scumbag shill bidders? confused-smiley-013.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Just thought I'd clear the record because NGC has been mentioned a couple of times with respect to the coin that Greg has up for auction. In fact, ANACS -- not NGC -- slabbed this particular coin.

Just thought I'd clear the record because NGC has been mentioned a couple of times with respect to the coin that Greg has up for auction. In fact, ANACS -- not NGC -- slabbed this particular coin.

893censored-thumb.gif,,,,He fooled another company sorry.gif

Nothing funny about it.

A lot cowardly about it.

The issue has been taken up with the TPGs. In parallel, the issue is being made public here and elsewhere.

Please don't muddy the waters of this issue with accusations of shilling -- if you have evidence, post it. I'm sure that people would be every bit as interested in that issue as this one, but please don't try and deflect from the issue at hand.

Take care...Mike

As has been posted across the street there is no need to sabotage someone's auctions. The market will figure everything out.

As was pointed out it the PCGS thread, that coin was previously in an NGC 64 RB holder. It has been downgraded 2 points and most likely sell for less than the $345 it sold for in the Heritage auction.

As has been posted across the street there is no need to sabotage someone's auctions. The market will figure everything out.

As was pointed out it the PCGS thread, that coin was previously in an NGC 64 RB holder. It has been downgraded 2 points and most likely sell for less than the $345 it sold for in the Heritage auction.

As I don't post across the street maybe you could get Mark over here to inspire his troops.

As I don't post across the street maybe you could get Mark over here to inspire his troops.

You mean the same Mark who has denounced the sabotaging of Greg's auctions by making posts in three separate threads?

You mean the same Mark who has denounced the sabotaging of Greg's auctions by making posts in three separate threads?

Just a heads up and I am sure you will be pleased to know that Greg has apparently gotten the cowards bid canceled.

Now back to the issue.

I pointed out to Mark weeks ago that his and his puppets rantings would induce this type of behavior.And as the previous high bid was Much higher ,does he plan to make restitution to Greg for inciting this unwarranted sabotaging of the auction.

Just a heads up and I am sure you will be pleased to know that Greg has apparently gotten the cowards bid canceled.

Now back to the issue.

I pointed out to Mark weeks ago that his and his puppets rantings would induce this type of behavior.And as the previous high bid was Much higher ,does he plan to make restitution to Greg for inciting this unwarranted sabotaging of the auction.

As soon as Greg makes restitution to those he has sold ATed coins to, and as soon as he makes restitution to those collectors who have similar looking but original coins which are now worth far less than they were before he started....Mike

Now back to the issue.

As soon as Greg makes restitution to those he has sold ATed coins to, and as soon as he makes restitution to those collectors who have similar looking but original coins which are now worth far less than they were before he started....Mike

so how far up you is marks hand......I could swear I was asking Mark a question...

I gave ya a little bump G. How you don't mind.
Your a damm good man SE

I'm pretty damn sure that's called shill bidding. mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

Not shill bidding. I bid on the item, just got outbid by the high bidder.

Except FRAUD, of course. I'm sorry, but doctoring coins to fool the unknowlegeable is a bad thing to do. In my opinion, Greg IS a coin doctor.

Zach

Your a damm good man SE

I'm pretty damn sure that's called shill bidding. mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

I'm sure that SE would have paid if he had won but you are correct......Mark should take responsability for his own recklessness. thumbsup2.gif

Your a damm good man SE

Not shill bidding. I bid on the item, just got outbid by the high bidder.

I don't give a [embarrassing lack of self control] what you call it, Chad. You did not intend to buy the coin. You intended to get more money for the seller. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF SHILL BIDDING. mad.gif

Zach

Except FRAUD, of course. I'm sorry, but doctoring coins to fool the unknowlegeable is a bad thing to do. In my opinion, Greg IS a coin doctor.

Zach

Let's not stray from the course.Your personal opinion on that subject is not the matter at hand.

I have not tryed to dissuade you one way or another in your opinion.

What was done to Greg was wrong and if you can't accept that or see that it was wrong would be a shame.