• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Truthteller to offer free AT advice?

5 posts in this topic

I've been kicking this idea around a bit. Maybe it would be of interest to some for me to attend a show, such as Long Beach, and give a verbal opinion on suspected AT coins. Although not written in stone, or for that matter not at all, I would sit out in the lobby of the show for about an hour and give opinions.

Possible conditions;

10 coins maximum

Opinions will be "original", "real" or "no comment".

Since no one can say for certain if a coin is AT or altered, unless you know it personally, the "no comment" is a statement of suspicion and nothing else.

Whatcha think?

TRUTH

How do we know that you're qualified for the job? Will Greg be there to offer opinions as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gee, I guess you would like me to pay you for looking at your coins too? foreheadslap.gif

TRUTH

Actually, at shows Truth & I (and others) get together and discuss the happenings in the business.

I'll be happy to offer opinions on any coin. Actually, several forum members have sent me pictures or links about coins and asked for my opinion. I'm always willing.

How do we know that you're qualified for the job? Will Greg be there to offer opinions as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gee, I guess you would like me to pay you for looking at your coins too? foreheadslap.gif

TRUTH

I was just joking around guys tongue.gif